Big Data and its analysis have risen tremendously in recent years, changing the way firms function. Because of its syntax, clarity, and readability, Python has emerged as a good competitor for performing predictive analysis on Big Data. Machine Learning With Python Course is a powerful programming language that aids in the development of algorithms for smart and intelligent computers that perform without human involvement and learn, evolve, and improve as new data is ingested. Python-based machine learning has a wide range of applications in industries such as healthcare, insurance, banking, software, and others. Machine learning is a trend that will sweep the world in the near future, as the sector grows at an exponential rate. Master machine learning with Python and join the technological revolution that will define the future.
This course covers the fundamentals of machine learning using Python, a user-friendly and well-known programming language. We’ll go over two major components in this course:
- First, you’ll learn about Machine Learning’s objective and how it applies in the actual world.
- Second, you’ll learn about supervised vs. unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms.
In this course, you’ll get hands-on experience with real-world Machine Learning applications and learn how it influences society in unexpected ways. By learning this course, you will gain following skills which are given below:
- Regression, classification, clustering, scikit- learn, and SciPy are new talents to add to your resume.
- New projects to add to your portfolio, such as cancer diagnosis, economic forecasting, customer churn prediction, recommendation engines, and more.
- And a machine learning certificate to confirm your competence, which you can post anyplace online or offline, including LinkedIn profiles and social media.
If you opt to take this course and get the course certificate, you will also receive an IBM digital badge if you complete it successfully.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
Following are the skills which you will learn from this course:
- Learn about Python’s different libraries for manipulating, preprocessing, and visualizing data.
- Memorize about Python’s different libraries for manipulating, preprocessing, and visualizing data.
- To identify the smallest mistake in your Machine Learning model, learn how to employ optimization strategies.
- Linear and Logistic Regression, KNN Classification, and Bayesian Classifiers are all topics covered in this course.
- To comprehend Unsupervised Learning, learn about K-means Clustering and Hierarchical Clustering.
- To improve predictive performance, learn to use several learning methods.
- Learn how to use Neural Networks to identify images and do sentiment analysis.
If you’re new to machine learning and Python and want to learn everything you need to know to get started in this subject, learn from the renowned platform. You’ll study all about Python and Machine Learning, including supervised and unsupervised learning, and how Statistical Modeling relates to Machine Learning. You’ll also learn how to create algorithms through hands-on exercises. Enroll now to begin a rewarding career in Machine Learning. This course is beneficial for those who have an interest in machine learning and a desire to grasp key machine learning techniques for use in real-world commercial applications. Software or data engineers who want to understand the basics of quantitative analysis and machine learning.