As winter is approaching, you might need to think of upgrading your shoe closet a bit. During the winters all your classy and shiny heels, stilettos, pumps might look tempting enough to put on, but remember, it’s better to protect your feet from going ‘cold feet.’ Therefore, Buy ladies boots for winters to get that comfort in every physical activity that you perform. Ladies boots not only provide you the extra protection from the cold weather but also give you the cool ‘chic’ look. You can wear them at formal as well as informal events. You can buy at least five pairs of them and still it won’t be enough.
They are available in almost every shoe store as well as in online stores. They vary according to their lengths like ankle length or knee-high length. Their soles are made up of rubber or leather or a mixture of both, which gives it anti-slip and gripping features. You can choose them according to their closures like if you want the lace-up boots or the zip boots. Generally, the brown-colored boots and the black colored boots are the preference of the ladies. But now it is time for some experimenting, so up your fashion game and buy the quirky colored ones like in pink, blue, green shades. You can also choose the printed ones which are available in floral, animal, denim, and glittered designs
You should invest in good quality boots as they have these features:
- Protective:Boots give the extra protection to your lower legs around the ankle and not just your feet. As it is made up of leather or rubber, it gives proper coverage to your feet and lower leg from the outer environment. You can not only wear it during the winters and then chug it in your shoe rack but also wear them on your adventure trips. Just pair them up with some solid leather jacket, and you are good to go on any road trip!
- Sturdy: Boots are super sturdy. Boots will help you get through any path as they won’t let you feel anything beneath your soles. You have to balance your weight, and for that, your boots will support you perfectly.
- Durable:Boots are durable, and you can keep them for years, they’ll never disappoint you. You can use them wherever you want, be it a muddy area or a stony path or just a crowded metro. But the thing is that you should invest in good quality ones and not the cheap ones. Or else the cheap leather will eventually wear off within months.
- Comfortable:This quality of the boot will ensure you have the best experience whenever you wear them. The boots are softly padded from the inside and hard and rigid toward its outer portion. You can step on any path without thinking twice as you won’t feel anything on the surface. So you never have to worry about your soft feet ladies! And also, nowadays, comfort is in fashion, so relax in your comfy boots.
- You don’t have to take care of it much:Unlike your super expensive heels that need to be taken care of every time you put them away wrapped up like a baby, you can throw your boots away anywhere, as they are super tough. You don’t have to go all out to take care of it. Just put it anywhere and wear them again by just wiping the dirt off. But you should clean them every once in a while just to maintain hygiene.
- Ups your style quotient:Boots give you the cool fashionista look even in the damp and dry winters. You can see celebrities flaunting their boots every time they step out when they are in western countries. Follow their style and see if it matches up with your style. You have to choose the right pair of boots that go well with your wardrobe. Or you can experiment with your looks by trying on whatever suits you the best. For starters, Buy ladies boots for winters as it will look great on your skinny jeans. Or the cute faux fur ones that match with your overcoat. If you don’t want the extra height, then go for the flat ones but mind you the block heels boot look the best.
Here are some fashion tips for styling your boots with your clothes:
Pair your ankle boots with rolled hem jeans or cropped jeans
You can roll the hem of your skinny jeans to get the tomboy look. Or wear a shorter pair of jeans along with the boots. Just keep in mind that the boots should be high-heeled ones. Or you can also try cropped jeans that are ripped around the hem along with denim boots.
Go for the monochrome style this winter
To go for the monochrome look, you need to pick the same colored types of denim/jeans/jeggings and boots. For example, if you are going to wear your black ankle boots, wear them with your black jeans and similarly grey jeans with grey boots.
Tuck your opened zipper jeans into your boots
Nowadays, jeans with zipper hems are in trend. To pair these jeans with your boots, try tucking them into your boots, leaving its zipper open. This way, the ankle part of your boot will be visible from the sides.
Try boots with skirts
Skirts and boots go hand in hand. Try wearing a long skirt that is narrower in the bottom with a side slit along with brown/black ankle boots. Or if you want to go bold this winter, try wearing a mini skirt with your knee-high boots. It will give you the retro feels.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the nicest pair of boots before it gets sold out and also because the rates will go up during the winters.